(Please note that this English version is only for your easier information. The legally valid version is the German one.)
§ Scope & Defense clause
(1) For the legal relationship between Duo Ahlert & Schwab and its customers the following terms and conditions in the version given at the time of ordering are exclusively valid.
(2) Differing terms and conditions of the customer are invalid, unless they have explicitly and in written form been confirmed by Duo Ahlert & Schwab.
§ 2 Validation of Purchasing Contract
(1) Presenting scores in the internet-shop is not a binding offer of a valid purchasing contract. It only invites the customer to place an order.
(2) By sending the order in the shop, the customer is bound to a valid purchasing contract concerning the items in the online shopping cart. By sending the order the customer also accepts these terms and conditions as exclusively valid for his/her legal relationship with Duo Ahlert & Schwab.
(3) Duo Ahlert & Schwab will confirm the reception of the customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail. With this confirmation Duo Ahlert & Schwab accepts the customer's offer of a purchasing contract.
§ 3 Revocability
There is no revocability for cd orders.
§ 4 Retention of Property
Delivered scores remain property of Duo Ahlert & Schwab until full payment has arrived.
§ 5 Due date
Payment is due upon validation of purchasing contract, at latest 14 days after reception of invoice.
§ 6 Liability
Duo Ahlert & Schwab is not liable for damages.
§ 7 Salvatory clause
If any part of these terms and conditions should be invalid, its other parts remain unaffected.
§ 8 Privacy statement
All customer related information is kept confident. It is only stored to make the settlement of
the purchase contract possible. We do not share your information with any other parties.
The customer can ask to be informed about his stored information and can have it deleted by contacting us via e-mail or letter.
Click here for more date privacy information (german only).
§ 9 Postage and terms of payment
worldwide (1-3 CDs): 4,50 EUR
worldwide (4-8 CDs): 8,00 EUR
terms of payment
for new customers prepayment is necessary, known customers will get an invoice with the sending
Risk of loss
All items purchased from Duo Ahlert & Schwab are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss for such items pass to the customer upon our delivery to the carrier.
29th November 2010